Meet our first FX plugin: Poly Space. A modern, studio-quality ambient reverb plugin, combining pristine DSP algorithms and vivid impulse responses that take you into clouds of blissful sounds.
EFFECTIVE & EASY TO USE
EXTENSIVE COLLECTION OF LARGE REVERBS
RUNS WITH MAJOR DAWS
Magnitude & Longitude
Poly Space comes with just two easy controls – but don’t let it fool you. There is a complex workhorse under the hood. With Magnitude, you can transform your reverb sound from gentle to epic, while with Longitude you can smoothen and longer the sounds. Slow motion sounds ahead!
Design with Space
Get ready to take your sound on an adventurous journey with
Poly Space’s various reverbs algorithms, convolution engine, and DSP delays.
Including over 50 carefully designed space combinations of sampled famous vintage
hardware and algorithmic reverbs.
Shape the sonic landscape with over 30+ onboard presets.
Create your very own with just a few tweaks or generate exciting new sounds with one click: use the Smart Random button and get inspired by the variations.
Get a Taste
It’s a really simplified reverb but a very powerful one!
This is crazy, it adds so much character!
MUSIC PRODUCER, YOUTUBER
Poly Space is a deceiving simple monster of a plugin: it’s a very complex multi-effect plugin with an emphasis on spacey sounds.
White Noise Studio
SOUND ENGINEER, YOUTUBER
A very sophisticated reverb engine, with only two knobs which are insane! Instant happiness!
MUSIC PRODUCER, MIXING ENGINEER
F@ck, this reverb sounds really good!
It all started with Polyscape
Our soundscape creator instrument for Kontakt quickly became a customer favorite due to its capability to create enormous, lush textures. Poly Space FX uses the same recipe, but with higher audio processing quality with a platform-free solution for musicians who wants to add ambient spaces to any sound sources.
Poly Space Summary
- 30+ Factory & Artist presets
- Focusing on unreal, superlush spaces
- 50+ Algorithms custom-made for this reverb
- Streamlined interface with just 2 main controls
- Smart Random button on board for instant inspiration
- Dry/Wet and In-Out knobs for ease of use in mixing situation.
- Supports major DAWs, including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Cubase, Reason, Studio One, BitWig, Reaper, etc.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher is recommended
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB is recommended
- 2 GHz CPU with at least 4 cores
- 64 bit DAW
- 100 Mb of free disc space
- Mac OS: AU, VST3 (64-bit)
- Windows: VST3 (64-bit)
* Pro Tools and Maschine are NOT supported
* M1 Macs natively are not supported – however you can use Poly Space with Rosetta in order to run on M1 macs. Check out the on how to install Rosetta in Mac in this article